Apprentice - Beauty
Apprentice - Beauty
Fixed Term - 18 months from start date
37 hours per week
£10,000.00 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to work within our Beauty department to assist in the delivery of outstanding service to our clients.
Key role elements:
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking in appointments.
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy. This will include duties like sweeping, cleaning mirrors, floors and various equipment.
- Assisting the beauticians as and when required on various practical tasks.
- Preparing equipment in preparation for clients.
- To maintain the stock levels of the beauty salon.
- Working on clients - two days minimum.
- Working with the Salon Manager to improve clientele.
- Working with the receptionist to generate clientele.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate commitment and motivation to work as part of a team. It is essential that you have knowledge of Microsoft packages.
You will be required to hold a Level 2 qualification in Beauty and hold or be working towards your Level 3 qualification. It is also essential to hold a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English or commit to gain within 24 months.
To find out more about us, the roles and benefits we offer, pleasepress APPLY.
Closing date: 17th October 2017 Reference: 106-16
An application form must be completed if you wish to be considered for this post. CVs alone will NOT be accepted. Please note this vacancy may close sooner if sufficient applications have been received so please apply as soon as possible if interested. We reserve the right to change the interview date if circumstances require it.
'Swindon College is committed to the advancement of Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly), the elimination of discrimination and the safeguarding and welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community'