Project Manager - Junior to Mid Weight
Project Manager (Junior to Mid Weight)
A leading creative agency based in Cookham, Berkshire, is looking for a talented Project Manager to join its dynamic and committed team.
Established in 1997, this innovative agency delivers outstanding creative solutions for world-leading international brands. Their continued growth means they are now seeking a Project Manager to join their talented team. Some digital experience is ideal but not a requirement, what is key for this position is project management experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is keen to grow their experience and willing to work hard and demonstrate initiative to progress in their career.
*Project Managers at all levels and Freelancers are also encouraged to apply. A full clean driving licence is required for the role due to a lovely countryside office location.
Is this you.
- You love to take full responsibility of any project you are tasked with.
- You are a clear and concise communicator and get a kick out of making sure all members of your team know exactly what they need to do.
- You are fantastic at recording and documenting meetings and discussions and filing them in an organised way.
- You are great at identifying tasks to be completed and assigning them to appropriate people.
- You are thorough in following up on tasks and actions and ensuring they are complete.
- You work well in a team with many creatives, technical and account people and enjoy bringing a team together cohesively.
- You are not scared by technology and enjoy how technology and digital can make life better.
- You couldn't imagine ever letting anything go out the door without you having ensured it is 100% correct.
- You are very thorough in quality checks throughout any project and enjoy coming up with ways to manage and track output to ensure it exceeds expectations.
- You have a good brain for budgets and financial management of projects.
- You are good at delegating where necessary but also not afraid to get your hands dirty and dig in when the need arises.
- You have a logical, methodical and analytical mind.
- You are extremely diligent, bright, organised, self-motivated and collaborative.
- You are able to work in a changing environment and to meet challenges with a flexible attitude/approach.
- You are willing to travel to meetings and events when required, including possible overnight stays and possibly abroad.
- You are unflappable – you are cool, calm and collected and always have a positive can-do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and progress your career whilst working with a great team that produces amazing work. Get in touch.