IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager - (Financial Services)
An IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager is needed to join a renowned insurance group based in Reigate, Surrey. Undertaking an exciting digital transformation expect to play a key role delivering major digital / software projects.
Founded in 2000 this leading insurance and price comparison group employ more than 1600 people across three sites in the UK. Although well-established their culture is still akin to a lean and flat start-up with an approachable management team and great benefits. They are now seeking an enthusiastic IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager to join their talented team.
Joining as the IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager will utilise your insurance / financial service experience to work across multiple projects from discovery through to implementation. Whether you are developing the project plan; building a high performing team; managing suppliers; handling the project schedule, risks and issues; or controlling project budgets it will be your knowledge of project management processes, techniques and tools which delivers outstanding results.
To qualify.You should be an IT Project Manager / PM / IT Delivery Manager / Agile Project Manager / Digital PM / Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager / Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar IT Project Management / Delivery Manager role within Insurance or Financial Services;
- Experience of building teams and delivering projects using Agile or lean project management methodologies;
- Experience of delivering business and technical projects using internal and external suppliers;
- Full system life cycle experience including live service support;
- Experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity understanding of the digital landscape;
- Experience of managing project budgets, delivering value for money and forecasting need;
- Experience of driving continuous, provable improvements and efficiencies in a delivery project;
- Experience within an Agile environment.
Qualifications in agile (e.g. CSM) and/or project management (PMP, PRINCE2) would be advantageous.
With an inclusive culture, the IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager can expect a superb working environment offering great benefits and a highly competitive salary.