First Party Claims
First Party Technical Handler
Hours of work Monday - Friday 9.00-5.30
Our client is an independently owned Motorcycle Insurance Broker based over three sites in Northamptonshire.
Established in 1975, they have now grown into the UK's Number One provider of motorcycle insurance, with over 300 people supplying technical expertise and an excellent customer experience for riders across the country.
As well as the best insurance deals in the market, they have the best team of people in the profession also offering scholarships and career development opportunities for all.
They are now looking for First Party Claims Handlers with excellent customer service experience, and the confidence to deal with customers over the telephone.
This is a very busy and varied role and we are therefore looking for people who thrive under pressure and excel at challenges.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Main referral point for technical advice on scope of cover
- Make decisions on claims that are misrepresented
- Confirm or Reject repudiations
- Manage ExamWorks queries
- Review and authorise supplementary requests
- Manage high value and potentially fraudulent claims
- Identify weaknesses in business process
- Limit insurer exposure to additional storage costs
(Full details are available on our job description, this will be sent to you when you apply.)
The ideal candidate will process:
- A good telephone manner
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- An ability to work under pressure
- Good team player
- Provider of excellent customer services at all times.
Interested? Please send us your CV.