CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ADVISOR
Salary Range: £16,443 pro rata per annum
Contract Type: Permanent and Part-time
Hours: 29 hours per week (afternoons/evening - no later than 7pm finish)
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects - from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE's and A Levels to degree level courses.
SGS College's Customer Experience Department have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Officer to join the team. This role will be based on the Reception at our Filton Campus. The successful applicant will need to administer the following tasks:
- Operate a switchboard service in order to provide an efficient service to callers
- Gain a general knowledge of SGS and its services and respond appropriately to requests, messages and enquiries
- Produce and program staff and learner ID cards
- Support the wider College with administrative tasks
- Provide accurate high quality information to learners and potential learners in person, by phone, post and electronically
- Enrol learners and provide general information regarding fees, assessment, examination, additional learning support, financial assistance, childcare, and other services available to learners to support their academic progression.
- Responsible for the collection of learner income in relation to course fees, including materials and examination fees
The proposed shift pattern will be 1230 pm until 6pm on Monday and Friday and 1pm until 7pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
If you are interested in this position please complete a SGS College application Form this will be sent to you when you press APPLY.
Closing Date: Monday 16 October 2017
Expected Interview Date: To be confirmed
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate as a requirement of the job.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve "Outstanding" status after being classified as "Good" in our first inspection last year.