Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Manager
Account Manager / B2B Account Manager (B2B Content Marketing Agency)
A tech savvy Account Manager / B2B Account Manager is needed to join a leading content marketing agency that specialises in digital, tech and B2B. Based in fantastic offices (just a short walk from Richmond station and 15 minutes from central London), expect to progress your career working with some major B2B clients.
Boasting clients such as Sprint, Xerox, Salesforce and AWS (to name a few), this award winning agency provides expert strategy, content marketing, design/branding and cutting edge performance marketing, that delivers outstanding results. Due to continued success they are now seeking a digitally native Account Manager / B2B Account Manager to join their small, tight-knit, multi-national team that's going places.
Joining as an Account Manager / B2B Account Manager you will work across multiple clients, developing and executing digital and content strategies. Whether you are taking a strategic brief and turning it into clear instructions for writers and designers; advising clients on the best medium and channels; monitoring and analysing campaign performance; building relationships or contributing ideas to product inspiration and marketing trends, it will be your excellent communication skills that drives content marketing projects to the finish line on time and to budget.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself an Account Manager / B2B Account Manager / Digital Account Manager / Digital Media AM / Senior Account Executive / Digital Project Manager or similar, we don't mind, your CV just needs to demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering digital projects within an agency or in-house;
- Experience with B2B marketing;
- You are a digital native familiar with all things social and web;
- You are service oriented, but able to stand up for yourself and the agency;
- Skills in Microsoft Office and Social Platforms;
- You are hungry to learn about tech markets and digital communications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are energetic with fantastic attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager / B2B Account manager with some experience of managing complex digital projects to progress their career working with one of the best agencies around.