Hours of work Monday - Friday 40hrs per week flexible
Our client is an independently owned Motorcycle Insurance Broker based over three sites in Northamptonshire.
Established in 1975, they have now grown into the UK's Number One provider of motorcycle insurance, with over 300 people supplying technical expertise and an excellent customer experience for riders across the country.
They are currently going through an exciting expansion programme and require experienced drivers.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Collecting and delivering hire bikes and client damaged or repaired bikes
- Deal with a substantial amount of paperwork, making sure all areas are completed and filled in accurately
- Checking client's details thoroughly i.e. licence, CBT etc.
- Thoroughly checking hire bikes for any extra damage that may have been caused and noting accordingly
- Taking photos of hire/clients bikes and ensuring all hire forms are completed accurately
- Dealing face-to-face with clients on a daily basis and ensuring bikes are collected/delivered at specified times
- Keeping in contact regularly with the logistics department to ensure the client is kept informed at all times
- Dealing with garages/recovery yards and keeping accurate records of damage, inherited charges and client's personal belongings.
- Safe and careful loading and transportation of motorcycles
- Care and cleanliness of transport vehicles and cleaning of motorcycles
The ideal candidates will possess
- Previous experience
- Full UK/Clean Driving Licence
- Comfortable/confident moving all types of bikes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High degree of accuracy and diligence
- A clean and tidy appearance
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
CBT/Motorbike Licence would be an advantage.
This role requires a start date of Monday October 30th, please ensure you are available to start work on this date.
Interested? Please send us your CV.