Regional Head of Planning and Analysis
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Regional Head of Planning and Analysis, based in Birmingham.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role of the Regional Head of Planning & Analysis is a key leadership role in the regional business finance team for RBWM in Europe and UK. The role holder will be responsible for business reporting, analysis and planning activity for the region and UK including finance support on business and regional level strategy. They will also be responsible for leading and developing a team to lead the analysis of performance and the business and financial planning and forecasting process for RBWM Europe & RBWM UK. The role holder will lead the monthly performance management process for RBWM Europe at total business, segment and product level and will be working across finance to ‘deliver the numbers’ and communicate, challenge and discussion of performance with the business team. They will be accountable for the interpretation of financial and non-financial performance metrics and for overseeing the business and financial planning and forecasting process for RBWM Europe, ensuring targets are clear and aligned across the business. The role holder will contribute to the external reporting process for the region and business line and will drive standard MI reporting and process. They will also provide ad hoc analysis and decision support including pricing and product development, strategic and structural reviews including investment/divestment decisions. The role holder will review existing processes to create further efficiencies in reporting and to lead and review the production of monthly results packs for UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Past working experience in a relevant role with a particular focus on reporting
- Experience of supporting comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Strong leadership skills, demonstrating ability to use initiative and effect change through people in a large matrix organisation.
- Ability to highlight problems but more importantly offer solutions, and drive through their execution in a collective environment
- Top class analytical skills able to understand complex situations to quickly identify, the key issues, opportunities, actions required in order to provide commercial recommendation and ‘insight’ to business partners.
- Professional accountancy qualification with relevant post qualification experience or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Proven experience of being able to handle multiple deliverables simultaneously whilst maintaining an exceptional level of quality.
Closing dates for applications: 25th October 2017