Client Services Director - Interim Role - Global Agency
Client Services Director - Interim Role (3-6 month Contract) - Global Change Agency
An Interim Client Services Director, with experience of learning and development, leadership and /or cultural change projects, is needed to join an award-winning, dynamic agency on a 3 – 6 month contract (possibility of becoming perm). Working from superb offices in Shoreditch (you will also travel internationally), the Interim Client Services Director can expect to lead change and transformation projects for global brands.
Boasting global clients across 33 countries such as Adidas, Sony Music, ASOS & BBC (to name a few), multiple industry awards and a passionate team of game changers, this innovative agency deliver ground-breaking work across creative leadership, creative learning and creative collaboration. Due to continued success they are now seeking a highly proactive Interim Client Services Director / Client Relations Manager to ensure clients reach their full potential via the delivery of learning programmes and creative learning experiences.
Leading the Client Services team the Interim Client Services Director / Client Relations Manager will be responsible for overseeing all account / project management for client projects that include International Leadership Development Programmes, Global Talent Development Programmes, Mentoring Programmes and much more. Whether you are working extremely closely with global clients; liaising with internal teams (coaches, copywriters, designers etc.); overseeing project lifecycles from proposal to delivery; proactively working with clients to make sure expectations are exceeded or ensuring detailed forecasting and budgeting is adhered to, it will be your dynamic, entrepreneurial approach that ensures the delivery of excellent work that excites and engages clients.
To qualify. You should be an Interim Client Services Director / Client Relations Manager / Account Director / Customer Success Director / Senior Account Manager / SAM / Client Project Manager / Change Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Client Services role within an international, dynamic and creative professional environment;
- Senior Account Management experience – a proven record of growing accounts for global brands;
- Experience of introducing best practice delivery and processes;
- Programme and Project Management experience;
- Experience in organisation development and learning and development (leadership, management, personal development, facilitation and coaching);
- The ability to design and deliver learning programmes;
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills to provide updates on campaigns at any time;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- The willingness to hit the ground running and roll your sleeves up;
- The willingness to travel internationally.
This is a rare opportunity for a proactive Client Services Director / Client Relations Manager to join a ground breaking team and make a real impact in the direction of the business.
More jobs like this
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Education jobs in London (Central)
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Legal jobs in London (Central)
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)