Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Content Exec (Product / Research)
A data / research savvy Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Content Exec is needed to join one of the most influential associations of professional accountants based in London. Expect to play a key role in the planning and delivery of major marketing communication projects across multiple channels.
With over 650,000 members / students in 179 countries, this leading association provides the tools, resources and intelligence to improve the reputation, employability and quality of accounting professionals worldwide. They are now seeking a Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Content Exec to leverage research to maximise the impact of content marketing.
Joining as the Senior Marketing Executive / Content Marketing Executive you will be responsible for creating, managing and implementing the marketing and communication plans for individual research / thought leadership programmes across multiple channels and regions. On a day-to-day basis expect to work closely with the research team and the different teams involved in distributing the research / thought leadership, monitor campaign efficiency, recommend improvements (metrics / KPI research reports), manage the production of research outputs and marketing collateral (print, online, events), ensure consistency of content and branding, develop an understanding of relevant audiences and stakeholders, monitor competitors and anything else necessary to drive awareness of their research / thought leadership programmes.
To qualify. You should be a data / research savvy Senior Marketing Executive / Content Marketing Exec / Content Marketing Executive / Product Marketing Executive / Marketing Project Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing role with exposure to Digital / Thought Leadership / Content specific activities;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of content marketing;
- Project management skills – you are able to prepare plans, monitor and report on progress; and ensure delivery within agreed timescales;
- The ability to lead and handle complex multiple content projects;
- The ability to distill large amounts of technical/complex content to clear, compelling and differentiated key messages for specific audiences;
- You are able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels across the global business to ensure delivery of plans;
- The ability to manage freelance contributors and suppliers e.g. writers and proof readers, agencies to ensure delivery of outputs of appropriate quality;
- The ability to identify, understand and meet the needs of target audiences;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organisational skills and detail oriented.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Content Exec to combine working within such a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Education jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)