Community Manager - Fitness Tech
Community Manager / Social Media Manager - (Influencer Management)
A Community Manager / Social Media Manager who is passionate about outdoor / endurance sports is needed to join a leading platform that connects influencers to Sports Brands. Savvy in everything social expect to grow and manage a community of influencers across Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and beyond!
With a combined reach of over 9 million followers, 600+ influences and a simple mission to help endurance sports brands (running / cycling / triathlon & outdoors) communicate with their target audience; this innovative platform is truly leading the way in helping brands find the right influencers to run effective campaigns. Due to continued success they are now seeking a talented Community Manager / Social Media Manager to join their sports mad team.
Working at the forefront of the business the Community Manager / Social Media Manager will have the overall responsibility for the influencer's experience from on boarding to day-to-day interactions. Whether you are driving user engagement through regular blog posts / social content, events, webinars and meetups; acquiring the most relevant / new global influencers through growth hacking / inbound marketing; advising which influencer is best for which campaign; providing feedback / insights on trends / new features or reinforcing the influencers reputation, you will play a key role in ensuring influencers are kept interested, participate in campaigns and deliver industry-leading results.
To qualify. You should be a Community Manager / Social Media Manager / Communications Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Exec / Social Media Influencer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar community management role (marketing / growth hacking / social media);
- You are a blogger / super-user on Instagram,Twitter or Snapchat;
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing;
- Fantastic organisation skills – you will run conversations, events, content, follow ups and more;
- Killer copywriting and content skills (perfect grammar / spelling);
- A sense of humour – the ability to choose the right GIFS / emojis;
- The ability to get things done and make things happen!
Please include a cover letter outlining which outdoor / endurance sport you are passionate about or have an interest in.
In return the Community Manager / Social Media Manager can expect to join a small, tight-knit team who are passionate about the services they offer plus an excellent benefits package that includes an unlimited holiday policy, private medical insurance, free gym membership, flexible working, share options, pension scheme plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)