Product Owner / Product Manager
Product Owner / Product Manager - Software
A Product Owner / Product Manager is needed to join a rapidly growing software company that specialise in the food supply chain. Working from uber-cool offices based in the heart of Bristol, expect to act as the lynch-pin between the business and development teams to guide the build of revolutionary software products.
With offices around the globe (UK, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and Kenya) and an enviable client list that boasts Unilever, M & S and Morrisons (to name a few) this pioneering software provider leads the way in web based supply chain software. They now have a unique opportunity for a Product Owner / Product Manager to make a real impact in the direction of the business.
Working in an Agile environment the Product Owner / Product Manager will be responsible for the success of software products, facilitating decisions, implementing ongoing feedback and deciding what features are developed. You will create the product roadmap and prioritise development, bringing together customer, technical and business requirements. In summary, expect a varied role that will see you gain input from all stakeholders into the creation and delivery of a forward thinking and market leading product roadmap.
To qualify. We are seeking a Product Owner / Product Manager / Web Product Manager / Software Product Owner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- The ability to formulate and deliver Product Roadmaps using Agile methodology;
- The ability to collaborate closely with a technical delivery / development team;
- A high level of analytical ability and a logical, methodical approach to problem solving;
- The ability to articulate complex requirements in a concise, easy to understand way;
- You have first rate communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail;
- You have a ‘can-do' attitude, you're self-motivated, and you get things done;
- Excellent at working with customers to understand current and future Product requirements;
- You are excited about software and the great benefits it can bring to a business.
Experience working in or exposure to fresh food / farming industry would be a bonus as would experience within a software company. Knowledge of ERP / Agile and ability to work in a leadership role would also be an advantage.
In return, the Product Owner / Product Manager will be joining a friendly team who are passionate about the services they offer. You can expect a challenging yet rewarding environment, career progression, continuous development, 25 days holiday, life assurance, childcare vouchers, flexible working plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol (City Centre)