A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will support the Global Head of Banks Equity Research and will have responsibility for managing databases, including ensuring high quality data and accuracy, building industry aggregate models, analysing sector trends and writing sector reports. The outputs of these tasks will ensure that clients and other key stakeholders are provided with consistent, accurate and timely data which covers macro/industry dynamics and stock-specific developments.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Global Banking across Emerging and Developed Markets
- Extensive experience of building and managing databases and financial models, and applying them within an Investment Banking environment
- Experience of producing research reports and analysis at the sector and bank level
- Thorough understanding of the interaction between macro and micro economic environments and between banks and the real economy
- Proven ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure, with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, very strong analytical skills and a track record of servicing clients
- Degree qualified to BSc standard, specifically in Accounting and Finance disciplines
Closing dates for applications: 9th October 2017