Head of Business Intelligence – Client Management Group
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Head of Business Intelligence – Client Management Group, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be responsible for creating and leading a global metrics and Business Intelligence team, working closely with high-level stakeholders to deliver insight and intelligence. They will aid decision support ensuring that Management Information is delivered in the most effective way. They will also work with the business and IT to lead the management strategy for the Business Intelligence model. The role holder will lead the business function and manage the ongoing strategic and operational development of the department and the business intelligence used to report Management Information and Key Performance Indicators, capacity models across the business and to monitor the effectiveness of the business intelligence being delivered. They will be responsible for driving the Global CMG Central Knowledge Technology and building relationships with Senior Management and top stakeholders to improve data quality and maintaining a strong change process to ensure multiple requests are prioritised, challenged, managed, communicated and delivered on time. The role holder will also be responsible for data governance and validation working towards a ‘golden data source’ which will establish and operate appropriate controls and reconciliations to ensure data integrity. They will also be tasked with creating an Analytical capability that provides values based insight to enable decision making with a detailed knowledge and understanding of business outcomes. The role holder will manage the expansion of the Management Information function across Banking and Client Management Group by ensuring data sharing and transfer processes are known, understood, tested and rigorously governed to ensure continuous compliance with policy.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Extensive and proven track record of achievement in a management role in planning and implementing complex information systems strategies and programmes with effective outcomes
- Planning and implementing strategic reporting and Business Intelligence tools. Evaluate emerging technologies for suitability and competitive advantage. Develop and formulate architectural solutions to solve business problems
- A successful record of delivering customer led services that involves users and drives up standards of performance
- Responsible for full Project management lifecycle. Taking the lead role in architecture design, provisioning, procurement and delivery
- A thorough knowledge of corporate governance
- Experience of operating remotely and working collaboratively across business areas
- Detailed understanding of data management principles
Closing dates for applications: 6th October 2017