Technical Support Executive - Full Training
Technical Support Executive / IT Support Analyst - (Full Training)
A Technical Support Executive / IT Support Analyst is needed to join an industry leading software provider based just a short walk from Berkhamsted Station. With full training on offer this is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Executive / IT Support Analyst to kick start their IT career providing outstanding customer support to a variety of clients.
With outstanding modern offices covering 5000 square feet, a hugely experienced team made up of Developers, Trainers, Support Analysts and Salespeople, and a vast array of clients, this specialist software provider is delivering state-of-the-art Enterprise Resource Planning solutions for the distribution and wholesale industries. Due to consistent growth they are now seeking a Technical Support Executive / IT Support Analyst to progress their career in a collaborative environment.
Working at the forefront of the company (after full software training) the Technical Support Executive / IT Support Analyst will combine customer service and IT skills to provide support for their leading ERP software. Whether you are working closely with both the implementation and software development teams to deploy changes, develop improved solutions and improve the quality of the software; liaising with clients to diagnose, fix and manage issues or acting as a customer champion you will be a talented and organised individual, looking to build an IT career within a market-leading software business.
To qualify... You should be a customer focussed Entry Level Technical Support Executive / Junior Support Analyst / Technical Support Assistant / Customer Service Exec / 1st Line Support Exec or similar who can demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service skills or recent IT qualifications;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities;
- Good initiative and diagnostic ability;
- The ability to learn quickly and independently.
Knowledge of SQL would be a plus as would knowledge of small business accountancy / book-keeping practices and a UK driving licence.
In return the Technical Support Executive / Support Analyst can expect a friendly working environment, full training, career progression, 22 days holiday, 3% pension plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Engineering Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead