Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
Account Executive / Junior Account Manager - (Software)
A tech savvy Account Executive / Junior Account Manager is needed to join a leading software producer based near Shoreditch High Street. With excellent communication and superb customer service skills you will work with existing customers to spot opportunities and grow accounts.
With clients that include NASA, Disney, Virgin and IBM (to name just a few), this leading tech business has developed market-leading file reduction software used by over 2 million people and 1000 businesses worldwide (they have partnerships in over 75 countries). Founded in 1997 and headquartered in London they have huge growth plans in the pipeline and incredibly trendy offices in Shoreditch.
Joining an experienced Sales and Marketing team the Account Executive / Junior Account Manager will play a key role in improving relationships with existing customers and prospects to drive renewal revenue. Whether you are contacting customers to discuss their account and opportunities; gathering feedback; understanding customer needs; or ensuring products are working well, it will be your ability to build excellent relationships that drives renewable revenue.
To qualify...You should be a customer-focused, technology savvy Account Executive / Junior Account Manager / Customer Support Executive / Inbound Sales Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Some experience within a customer service or sales position OR a degree education in a relevant subject;
- You are at ease with navigating conversations around customer accounts, add-on/cross selling, licensing & product feedback;
- Strong email communication skills but you are also at home on the telephone and with web demos;
- The ability to to pick up new skills quickly, and master new technologies/products;
- Strong listening and presentation skills;
- You are precise and persistent - you are not going to win with every customer;
- Problem solving skills / Google researching skills.
Experience within a tech environment would be advantageous.
The Account Executive / Junior Account Manager can expect the autonomy of working within a thriving, forward-facing software business who have big plans and offer the freedom to input ideas. In return expect career progression, a relaxed environment, free beer and loads more.