CMB Global Standards Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a CMB Global Standards Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Head in all aspects of policy and governance in Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF). The role holder will represent GTRF in a number of key Sanctions and Compliance related projects that will impact the GTRF Operating Model.
The role holder will also assist in formulating and enhancing (GTRF) Global Functional Instruction Manual (FIM) Policy, ensuring that it is aligned to Global Standards.
They will be responsible for management of the GTRF Policy Intranet Site that hosts GTRF Functional Instruction Manual (FIM) Policy and Global Operating Procedures. Ensuring the policy and procedure changes are communicated effectively.
The role holder will also be expected to build relationships with key contributors to the GTRF Global FIM Policy and Global Operating Procedures including GTRF Product, GTRF Services as part of his duties and responsibilities. He will ensure the regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance. They will Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience working in relevant environments, i.e. GTRF
- Experience working in relevant market, context, i.e. Governance
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Project Management
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Experience of supporting others' performance, enabling them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support
Closing dates for applications: 4th October 2017