Brand Manager - (Inhouse Global Brand)
A talented Brand Manager / Brand planner is needed to join one of the most influential associations of professional accountants based in London. This is a rare opportunity for a visionary Brand Manager to manage the brand transition, building equity in their unified family of brands across global markets.
With over 650,000 members / students in 179 countries, this leading association provides the tools, resources and intelligence to improve the reputation, employability and quality of accounting professionals worldwide. They are now seeking a Brand Manager / Brand Planner to manage the brand transformation process working as part of brand centre of excellence.
Reporting to the Brand and Reputation Director the Brand Manager / Brand Planner will take the lead advising across the integrated brand offering to drive performance and increase client / employee engagement. Expect to utilise your knowledge of audience insight and customer journeys to provide strategic counsel on building brand strength and implementing a distinctive and consistent brand experience. In short you will be the brand guardian developing brand performance both internally and externally.
To qualify.You should be Brand Manager / Brand Consultant / Brand Strategist / Lead Brand Manager / Brand Marketing Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of working in brand led transformation;
- A passion for brand building both internal and externally
- Solid brand marketing experience working across strategy, creative and activation;
- Experience of managing people and teams;
- Experience of integrated brand management across multiple channels and markets;
- An understanding of how insight, brand and technology come together to deliver customer experience;
- Excellent negotiation, influencing skills and consultation across a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to evaluate data, develop and present arguments/recommendations;
- A passion for brand building both internally and externally.
This is a unique opportunity for a Brand Manager / Brand planner to combine working within such a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Accountancy jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)