Senior Programme Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Programme Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Role Holder will support and report directly to the Head of Commercial Banking, Europe and they will provide executive level support through researching, analysing and recommending solutions and facilitating decision making at a global, regional and country level.
The role holder will be responsible for facilitation of communication and flow of information between the Head of CMB Europe and their direct reports, and other senior stakeholders. They will also be responsible for oversight of the delivery of critical project deliverables within Europe, as well as risk and issue monitoring and escalation to the Head of CMB Europe, and planning and overseeing programme level reporting.
They will also assist CMB Europe Senior Management in ensuring compliance with Group standards, policies and procedures and analyse projects, approval requests, emerging issues and risks, with recommendation of appropriate courses of action. They will be expected to prepare subject matter / meeting briefings, organise multi stakeholder communication and internal and external business presentations. They will also be responsible for liaising with direct reports of the Head of CMB Europe to ensure commitments and deadlines are achieved
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Corporate/Commercial Banking experience in a client facing role
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment in the financial services sector.
- Proven experience of managing complex programmes
- Proven experience of working in a matrix organisation and across multiple geographies
- Strong strategic awareness and commercial acumen
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders across a wide range of strategic initatives and agendas
- Evidence of strong focus on customer-centricity
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to consider alternative and innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Closing dates for applications: 3rd October 2017