Global Marketing Manager, Integrated Campaigns
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Global Marketing Manager, Integrated Campaigns, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of two Global Businesses: Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking & Markets (GBM). The role focuses on understanding present and future customer needs and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level. The role holder is responsible for leading the development and execution of customer-focused marketing campaigns to support the objectives and ambitions of the Global Marketing strategy and plan, in turn driving CMB and GBM revenue targets. They are responsible for planning and executing 360 degree campaigns in support of key global marketing projects working closely with colleagues in the Digital and Events specialist teams and managing relationships and optimisation of creative and media agencies. The role holder is accountable for the execution and effectiveness of global brand campaigns, platforms and campaign assets that can be used consistently across the markets as well as displaying an in depth understanding of data and its role in the assessment and development of strategic initiatives, campaigns, contact management, assessment of performance and ultimately return on investment. The role holder will also develop, own and deliver marketing strategies and plans that create stand-out in the marketplace, support brand objectives and deliver return on investment.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience working within FSC or in a B2B role
- Range of strategic and operational experience, including demonstrable success in developing annual plans and multi channel high profile campaigns.
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in ideas development
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping communicating new concepts
- Good understanding of the commercial banking and global banking and markets market place, customer trends and the competitive landscape.
- Proven track record in operating with and influencing leadership teams.
- Proven track record in working in multi function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
Closing dates for application; 2nd October 2017