Marketing Manager – Digital and Social Media
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Marketing Manager – Digital and Social Media, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will focused on the strategic priorities of Global Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets, and aims to support revenue growth for these businesses. They will market for Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets focussing on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level. The role holder will develop and oversee a customer focused social media strategy, working across the business lines to build a holistic strategy which links up with social media activities in other disciplines, e.g. campaigns, events, business development and customer service to ensure that the customer experience of social media is seamless and well integrated. The role holder will also be responsible for amplifying the reach and engagement with content from the editorial properties available within CMB and GBM digital ecosystem including Public websites. They will drive initiatives that are in line with the global digital marketing strategy and will be championing and testing innovations with the use of new technology such as immersive experiences. The role holder will also act as subject matter expert on social media and drives strategy and engagement with the Business teams, identifying opportunities to support business objectives and drive revenue through RM and Business based social media activity.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Proven expertise of managing social media channels and optimising earned media usage
- Expertise in digital innovation with a high awareness of new developments and trends in the digital space
- Experience in digital marketing and managing digital activities, e.g. website management, content creation, online journey management etc.
- Familiarity with current global macro-economic trends and broad knowledge of b2b financial services.
- Degree level of qualification in marketing, digital marketing and/or business studies preferred
- Minimum 5 years broad based commercial marketing experience, ideally within a Financial Services based institution
- Proven track record of implementing campaigns/assets
- Track record of bringing new digital solutions/innovations to market
- Good understanding of technology developments and emerging consumer and industry trends and how they drive digital strategy.
Closing dates for applications: 2nd October 2017
Apply for Marketing Manager – Digital and Social Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly