Marketing Coordinator - Product / Events
Marketing Coordinator / Events Coordinator (Product / Events)
A Marketing Coordinator / Events Coordinator is needed to join a leading global media group based in London. Expect an exciting dual role which will see you assisting the Product Marketing team and coordinating Events.
With over 250 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites.
Reporting to the Commercial Director the Marketing Coordinator / Events Coordinator will assist the Product Marketing team in their day-to-day tasks whilst coordinating the planning of key marketing, client, agency and sales events. Whether you are assisting with packaging development, display advertising, branded content and social performance data for the Product Marketing team or coordinating events, meetings, tradeshows, developing schedules, managing invite lists or organising venues, suppliers and caterers, it will be your meticulous attention to detail that ensures the delivery of outstanding events and branded content campaigns.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Executive / Events Coordinator / Events Administrator / Events Planner / Marketing and Events Coordinator / Events Manager or similar with a CV the demonstrates:
- Experience in a Marketing, Product Marketing, Office Management, Event Administration role;
- An understanding of digital media buying and campaign execution process;
- A strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are committed to customer service (internal and external);
- You are a calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines and the demands of a busy office environment;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to generate credibility, trust and respect throughout the company;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel;
- You are a creative and innovative thinker.
Experience within an Advertising agency or experience with online publishing would be advantageous, as would Design / Photoshop skills and an understanding of analytical audience platform tools and Salesforce user interface.
In return the Marketing Coordinator / Events Coordinator can expect a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in, plus an amazing benefits / perks package that includes, monthly massages, pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout area (Fifa gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)