Office Manager - Accounts / Admin
Office Manager / Accounts & Admin Manager
An Office Manager / Accounts & Admin Manager is needed to join the leading provider of luxury student and young professional accommodation in Manchester. Expect a varied role working within a buzzing environment organising the accounts, managing the office and assisting with property management.
With a portfolio of superior properties that boast the highest living standards, innovative design, stylish décor, the latest technology and a recent industry award (Landlord of the year) this highly unique rental concept truly offers a premium lifestyle experience to students and young professionals. They are now seeking a finance-savvy Office Manager to join their small and passionate team.
Joining as the Office Manager / Accounts & Admin Manager you will undertake all administrative tasks including managing the accounts and credit control. Whether you are managing the collection and reconciliation of rental income; updating Sage; submitting accounts (monthly / annual); monitoring VAT and PAYE; chasing overdue rent payments; managing utilities across a portfolio of properties or liaising with internal departments, it will be your excellent organisation skills that ensures the smooth running of the office.
To qualify... You should be an Office Manager / Accounts & Admin Manager / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Credit Controller / Administration Manager / PA / EA / Office Clerk / Personal Assistant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Office Management / Accounts role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A high level of organisational skills and excellent attention to detail;
- An approachable and enthusiastic personality when dealing with staff, managers, directors and clients alike.
Experience with managing a portfolio of properties or exposure to property management software would be a bonus.
This is a unique opportunity for an Office Manager / Accounts Assistant to join a growing team of committed professionals that have cornered a great niche in the market. In return expect a fantastic working environment, social events, team lunches and much more.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Secretarial & Administration Media & Advertising jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Secretarial & Administration Technology & New Media jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Secretarial & Administration Marketing & PR jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Secretarial & Administration Retail jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Secretarial & Administration Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in Manchester