Marketing Manager - Space Software
Marketing Manager / Sales and Marketing Manager - (Space Software)
A sales savvy Marketing Manager / Sales and Marketing Manager, with a background / understanding in science or engineering, is needed to join a specialist in the space software industry. Working from their office in Edinburgh (or Dundee – your choice), expect to work at the forefront of sales development, building brand awareness, creating marketing materials, supporting clients through the sales life cycle, attending trade shows and much more.
With over 6 years' experience in the space industry, this innovative business has global clients that range from universities and space agencies to commercial organisation and start-ups. Offering solutions that cover technologies for spacecraft, flight software development, mission control and simulation software, they are truly changing the way that software is developed in the space industry.
Joining as the sales savvy Marketing Manager / Sales and Marketing Manager you will be tasked with co-ordinating all marketing and sales activities across domestic and international markets. Whether you are establishing relationships with new or existing clients; creating both online and offline marketing materials; understanding client needs; attending clients visits; advising clients on how products and services can overcome needs or supporting customers post – sale, it will be your marketing and business development skills that helps drive business and industry recognition.
To qualify. You should be a sales savvy Marketing Manager / Sales and Marketing Manager / Business Development Manager / Marketing Manager / Technical Marketing Manager / Marketing Executive or similar with a background in Science / Engineering and a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing / Business Development focussed role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience collaborating with external and internal stakeholders;
- Experience in creating both on and offline marketing ideally experience of designing leaflets and flyers;
- Knowledge or exposure to the full sales lifecycle in a commercial environment;
- The ability to synthesise a broad understanding of technical subjects;
- An understanding of or some exposure to science, software concepts and software engineering;
- The willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Any exposure to space systems, either in a commercial or academic context would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Marketing Manager / Sales and Marketing Manager looking to develop their skills in an in-house role within a globally recognised organisation. In return expect 30 days holiday, pension (6% employer contribution), the opportunity to own a part of the business, flexible working and an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Engineering Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Edinburgh
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Edinburgh