Education Licences Manager
Educations Licences Manager
An Education Licences Manager or an individual with experience of / in the higher education sector is needed to join a progressive licensing and copywriting organisation, based in the heart of Central London. This is a fantastic role, working within a highly specialised and supportive team, where you will be the Education Team lead for the account management of their official agents, coordinating all administration of education licences and other licences in the sector.
For the individual with the proven knowledge, leadership skills, and demeanour our client can provide fast track management progression, and mentoring.
Joining as the Education Licences Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Data analysis and sector intelligence; collecting and using data to identify threats and opportunities, and produce updates, reports and recommendations;
- Stakeholder and account management for schools, FE and HE; includes effective communication to the sector regarding licence renewals and licence management, and responding to education queries efficiently;
- Line managing the Education Customer Services Coordinator;
- Training and raising awareness; in conjunction with the wider education team and marketing to support (including support materials) and deliver promotional events within the sector;
- Other activities as deemed reasonable by the Director of Education and Public Sector.
We are looking for a sharp and composed Education Licences Manager to be the team lead for managing education licences, you will source and analyse sector data, and interpret for internal and external stakeholders. As such, you must have experience of working with or within the higher education sector, preferably in a role managing information, as prior knowledge or first-hand experience of the systems and processes used by the Education / Higher Education / Further Education sector will be a significant advantage. You will enjoy working with data, and have the ability to analyse, identify and interpret information gathered, and reproduce this in a way an audience can understand.
In summary you should be an Education Licences Manager / Education Manager / FE Licences Manager / HE Education Manager / Education Information Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills – you must be insightful and confident in making decisions affecting the business on a high level;
- Experience of learning platforms within the education sector;
- Experience of interpreting data.
- You are highly organised and calm, particularly when coordinating significant projects and deadlines;
- Excellent people skills – you must effectively manage relationships across various levels within the company, as well as managing external stakeholders;
- Previous line management responsibility would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in the higher education sector to further their career in an ambitious organisation undergoing an exciting period of change. Expect a collaborative environment and an excellent benefits package (pension, healthcare, regular training, holiday purchase scheme, interest free season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance and more).
Established in 1983, this company simplifies copyright for content users and unlocks published content for professional use, with the aim of becoming the “provider of choice” for rights, content and licensing solutions. Through a range of innovative technology and licensing services, they reduce complexity, time and costs for all types of organisations – from business to the public sector – so they can use the content they want, in the way that they want.