UI Designer / UX Designer
5 days left
- Full Time
UI Designer / UX Designer
A UI Designer / UX Designer is needed to join a technology services company with plans for rapid global expansion. Working from offices in Spitalfields, expect to balance usability with desirability for a leading online platform in an incredibly relaxed working environment with some great benefits.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team and ambitious corporate clients this leading technology service provider is exciting the marketplace, inspiring people and provoking positive change through their innovative cloud based training / online learning platform. They are growing fast and are looking for a UI Designer / UX Designer with a fantastic eye for detail to help ensure their software is as intuitive, responsive and beautiful as possible.
Reporting to the Head of UX / UI the UI Designer / UX Designer will take responsibility for designing a simple, intuitive and engaging interface that will delight the end user. Collaborating with Developers and Product Managers you will use research techniques to explore product requirements, identify user goals, produce UI / UX designs (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes), conduct in-person testing, spec out new features and much more.
To qualify... You will need to be an experienced UI / UX Designer / UI Designer / User Interface Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Designer / Visual Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Good visual design skills and an eye for detail;
- You are passionate about component-based design systems & pattern libraries;
- Experience creating wireframes, mockups & prototypes using the tools of your choice (they use Adobe XD & Affinity Designer);
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS, ideally knowledge in building component-based user interfaces (they use React & styled-components);
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills, both internally and with customers;
- The ability to document activities, problems and procedures clearly, accurately and concisely.
This is a great opportunity for a UI Designer / UX Designer to join a fantastic technical services company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work. In return, expect flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home two days' a week, table tennis, free beer, regular social events and you can even bring your dog to work!
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Quality Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Quality Management Education jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Quality Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Quality Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Quality Management Public Sector jobs in London (Central)