QA Test Engineer
QA Test Engineer / QA Manager - London
A QA Test Engineer / QA Manager is needed to join a rapidly growing technology service based in Spitalfields. This is a unique opportunity for a QA Test Engineer / QA Manager to take ownership of the test function whilst assisting in the development of critical business systems.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team and ambitious corporate clients this leading technology service provider is exciting the marketplace, inspiring people and provoking positive change through their innovative cloud based training / online learning platform. They are growing fast and are looking for a talented QA Test Engineer / QA Manager to lead the end to end test cycle.
Working in an Agile environment the QA Test Engineer / QA Manager will be responsible for defining and implementing the QA strategy that ensures the platforms features are developed to meet the specified functional, performance, security and reliability requirements. This pivotal role will see you writing test scripts, designing and implementing test processes, automating tests (where possible) and managing their continued improvement to deliver scalable, maintainable and defect free features.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a QA Test Engineer / QA Manager / QA Analyst / Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer / Test Manager / Senior Software Tester or similar we don't mind, your CV just needs to highlight the following:
- Experience working in a similar QA Testing role in an agile environment;
- Experience with the full end to end cycle of testing, writing test scripts, automating and executing tests, as well as control over environment management;
- The ability to develop automated testing using tools i.e. Selenium, Cucumber or Protractor;
- The ability to apply behaviour driven testing (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD) approaches;
- Experience across testing layers - manual, UI, service, unit;
- The ability to act as the point of contact for all QA aspects of a release;
- The ability to multitask and problem solve;
- Excellent attention to detail with excellent written / verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QA Test Engineer / QA Manager to join a fantastic technical services company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work. In return, expect flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home two days' a week, table tennis, free beer, regular social events and you can even bring your dog to work!