Regional Portfolio Manager - Corporate Real Estate
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a, Regional Portfolio Manager - Corporate Real Estate based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will advise and support the regional Portfolio, Workplace and Estates (PWE) lead to strategically plan both the office and retail regional portfolio and to ensure it is functionally and financially efficient, by contributing to cost and operational targets. The role holder will facilitate real estate strategy conversations with Global Businesses and Functions in region/country, which will then need to be deployed through country and partner teams. They will provide expertise and guidance to country and partner teams to ensure an integrated and global approach to office and network planning, annual objectives, project activity, performance tracking. The role holder will also assist with strategically planning both the office and retail regional portfolio to ensure it is functionally and financially efficient, by contributing to cost and operational targets. Working with the Global Business units / Functions, they will evidence understanding of the business strategy and anticipate future property needs.
The role holder will provide in house support real estate consultancy advice to ensure property meets the short, medium and long term business objectives of Customer Groups; as well as provide ongoing development, review and implementation of robust city/country metro plans for key office locations including business drivers, scenario planning, and financial impact) across region. The individual will also be taking a lead role in the management, influencing, reporting, and implementation of Office Optimisation initiatives with country teams.
The individual will be expected to work with country/regional teams to ensure an integrated approach to the development/management of country branch network plans. They will also be supporting Regional PWE lead in delivery of best practice sharing and training; working with GSOM to develop critical date and activity tracking and forward looking Management Information (MI) and analysis to ensure proactive management of the portfolio to support strategic planning; and supporting the development and implementation of a robust and accurate Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- A high degree of expertise and knowledge of real estate, property markets and practices
- Demonstrated results in managing a multi-country programme and delivering results across multiple geographies, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
- Demonstrated experience in managing customer and stakeholder issues in an international context
- An understanding of corporate office and retail-banking branch network environments from a Real Estate perspective is desirable but not essential
- Experience in integrating alternative workplace strategies is desirable but not essential
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. university qualification in real estate related subject and/or business, economics, finance is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Experience in dealing effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
Closing dates for applications: 22nd September 2017