Business Development Senior Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Business Development Senior Manager, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be responsible for providing both core trade and Commodities and Structured Trade Finance (CSTF) structured products / solutions to Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF)’s commodities clients across both Global Banking & Commercial Banking (CMB) - Large Corporates (LC) and Middle Market Enterprises (MME) sectors.
The role holder will report to Head of CSTF Europe. This role is comprised of managing existing client lines, liaison with Coverage bankers, ensuring smooth operation of day to day transactions, credit renewals and proposals, new client origination (development of own portfolio), market risk analysis and ad hoc reporting.
In addition the role holder will be expected to interact with the Global Finance Risk Distribution and Investor Finance in terms of distribution of assets to optimise both credit capacity and Return on Risk Weighted Assets (RoRWAs).
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Prior commercial, corporate banking relationship management and client exposure is preferred
- Credit analysis or risk management experience is preferred
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Trade products
- Previous working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Relationship Management, Credit Analysis
- Experience in effectively dealing with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- Experience of using various credit analysis techniques, insight into lending and extensive business knowledge to lead and shape complex lending solutions
Closing dates for applications: 22nd September 2017
Apply for Business Development Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly