1 day left
- Full Time
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Pricing Manager, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will play an active role in activities across the full breadth of Portfolio Management Analytics (PMA) responsibilities.
The individual will perform in depth credit and profitability analysis of the Global Banking and Commercial Banking credit and lending portfolios. They will provide support and oversight to the ongoing operation of origination pricing tools, including BAU and enhancement projects, and offer Subject Matter Expertise on all subjects relating to pricing, profitability, Risk Weighted Assets (RWAs) and portfolio analysis.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Good knowledge of a range of banking products, including their specific features.
- A strong understanding and proven experience of working with regulatory capital, Risk Weighted Assets, their calculation and business application.
- A strong understanding and proven experience of working with/supporting/developing pricing tools and profitability tools for commercial lending
- Experience through the project phase of developing and launching new technical tools to a large and diverse user base
- Evidence of modelling stress scenarios on a commercial credit portfolio to understand macro variable driven changes to risk and return profiles
- Experience working with pricing systems, or the ability to quickly gain expertise of a complex origination tool.
The following skills/experience are desirable:
- Relevant commercial and technical skills to provide valued added insight and analysis into a diverse banking portfolio.
- Strong awareness of current economic and market climate, with the ability to relate and assess impact on a global portfolio.
- Understanding and knowledge of relevant regulatory environment impacting the business.
Closing dates for applications: 22nd September 2017
Apply for Pricing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly