Video Producer - (Leading Tech Website)
A Video Producer with a keen interest in consumer technology is needed to join a leading global media group based in London. Expect to create, shoot and edit content for the world's number one tech news and review website.
With over 250 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites.
Bringing your own creativity to the role the Video Producer will work with the editorial team to shoot, edit, encode and publish high quality news, reviews, how-to and feature videos with a variety of online tools. Filming in the studio and on location (including international travel) you will edit in Premiere Pro, as well as creating motion graphics using After Effects.
To qualify. You should be a talented Video Producer / Producer / Video Project Manager / Digital Producer or similar who is passionate about technology and can demonstrate (please include your show reel or link to your show reel in your application):
- Experience in professional video production;
- An understanding of Canon C100 and Panasonic AF-101 video cameras as well as DSLR video production with the Canon 5D/6D. In addition to a strong knowledge of Canon's range of lenses and their different characteristics;
- Exceptional editing skills with Premiere Pro;
- Strong post-production skills with experience with After Effects and Photoshop;
- Experience with live multi-camera recording;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to maintain a cool-head and shoot high-quality videos with professional audio in noisy, hectic environments;
- The ability to compose, light and mic a scene quickly for one or more presenters;
- Experience with writing scripts and recording voiceover a plus.
Experience with podcasts would be advantageous.
In return the Video Producer can expect a fantastic environment that everyone truly loves to be in, plus an amazing benefits / perks package that includes, monthly massages, pizza evenings, waffle Wednesdays, breakout area (Fifa gaming, pool table, ping pong etc.), discounts for retailers, gym membership, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, private health insurance plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Marketing £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Marketing £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Marketing £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Marketing £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Marketing £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)