PR Account Manager / Account Manager (PR Agency)
A PR Account Manager is needed to join an award-winning London PR agency. Whether you are a Junior Account Manager looking for that step up or a newly appointed Account Manager, this is a unique opportunity to work on exciting campaigns for amazing clients.
Winners of multiple industry awards, this top agency has an enviable client list. The PR Account Manager can expect to join an innovative agency who use their experience and expertise to achieve impressive results.
The PR Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of key client programmes. Writing creative content (newsletters, social media, reports, news releases etc.), creating, building and implementing compelling media campaigns, liaising with suppliers, injecting ideas and creativity, undertaking research projects, providing input into new business proposals and much more.
To qualify... You'll need to be a PR Junior Account Manager / PR Account Manager with a CV that demonstrates:
- Consumer PR agency experience;
- Project management;
- Proposal writing - for existing clients and new business opportunities;
- Budget management - clear understanding of agency finance and profitability;
- Reporting - clear understanding of client reporting and KPI process/management;
- Ability to write copy for a range of different mediums, audiences, disciplines;
- People management;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Client relationship management;
- Confident and articulate.
Please include a cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for the role.
If successful the PR Account Manager will be joining a team of talented, passionate and enthusiastic PR professionals. You can expect long term career progression and an enjoyable environment that offers you the chance to make a real impact.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Sales Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Sales Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Sales Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Sales Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in London (Central)