Marketing Executive - Student Attraction
Marketing Executive - (Student Attraction)
A digitally savvy Marketing Executive / Marketing Exec is needed to join the join one of the most influential associations of professional accountants. Based from their London office the Marketing Executive / Marketing Exec can expect to create and implement marketing campaigns which are designed to generate prospects and recruit students in the UK.
With over 650,000 members / students in 179 countries, this leading association provides the tools, resources and intelligence to improve the reputation, employability and quality of accounting professionals worldwide. They are now seeking a talented Marketing Executive to maximise student recruitment in the UK.
Joining as the Marketing Executive / Marketing Exec you will develop and deliver marketing campaign strategies to support the conversion of prospective students. Whether you are creating content; building email campaigns; analysing campaign performance; utilising social media channels; identifying emerging trends; managing relationships (media agency / universities) or identifying the most productive market segments, you will play a key role in ensuring they become the qualification of choice.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Retention Marketing Exec / Membership Marketing Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a B2C Marketing Executive role;
- The ability to generate content for multiple audiences across various channels including website, social media, email and paid search;
- Knowledge of all areas of the marketing mix and how to apply them in both commercial and not-for-profit industries;
- The ability to integrate digital and social channels into wider marketing campaigns;
- Experience of developing a marketing plan to support organisational objectives;
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills - you'll have the ability to communicate intelligently and diplomatically;
- Strong interpersonal skills, you'll work well in collaborative environments;
- The ability to work across divisions and departments;
- The ability to function in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Knowledge of the education sector in the UK would be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Executive / Marketing Exec to combine working within such a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Charity Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)