Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered
The role holder is accountable for ensuring that the central database which contains project/resource/cost/priority/stakeholder/strategic alignment is kept up to date and leveraged effectively to make evidence based decisions. The role holder will manage the allocation of Change resources to meet new demands, ensuring high quality delivery of projects as well as career development of personnel, they also have accountability for ensuring best practice methodologies are employed and evidenced globally. The role holder will ensure the Change portfolio stays within budget (AOP) or is able to explain variances and will ensure all project requests adhere to define process standards and met strict eligibility criteria.
They will also ensure change portfolio content is understood holistically, including tracking of project risks & issues, providing remediation options for projects experiencing problems. The individual will also liaise with Change partners across GB&M to ensure consistency of standards and processes and they will provide ongoing support for ad-hoc management analysis activities. They will also track statuses of project deliverables and milestones. They will coordinate the regular project and programme level reports as well as the co-ordination of project governance arrangements.
The individual will manage the collection, collation and processing of project information from stakeholder and they will monitor and report on budgets and expenditure. They will assist with the implementation of project standards across projects and be managing and updating project documentation, process documents and information sources. They will also be managing governance meetings, coordination of contributing and dependent stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Previous experience of financial services industry and Global Market Operations
- Knowledge of best practice insights and project delivery protocols together with an understanding of the designated toolset
- Experience in managing and updating project documentation, process documents and information sources and manage governance meetings
- Knowledge of different financial products within the industry
- Experience in performing various reconciliations, reports on cost, budget, expenditure or P&L analysis
- Knowledge of the following project delivery standards: SDLC, Six Sigma/LEAN, Agile
- Knowledge of the following systems: MS Office, Excel, SharePoint, Qliksense, Clarity
Closing dates for applications: 7th September 2017