Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager - 12 Month Maternity Cover
A Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading online platform for medical innovations on a 12 month contract. With flexible hours and home working available expect to take the lead across all digital and social marketing initiatives.
With a state-of-the-art online platform, this ground-breaking start-up brings together innovators, experts and investors to provide them with insight and practical resources to help find the answers to medical questions. In short their aim is to empower those in medtech to deliver tomorrow's health solutions.
Working closely with the Co-Founders the Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing strategy for the online platform and the consultancy firm behind it. Whether you are delivering day-to-day marketing and content management; driving brand awareness; utilising email marketing, newsletters and social media to improve customer engagement and generate leads; delivering SEO and paid search campaigns; generating sponsorship revenue; attending industry events or suggesting and managing the development of new features for the platform it will be your drive and love of ‘all things digital' that helps achieve remarkable outcomes.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Digital Product Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Digital Marketing role;
- Experience overseeing the production of content;
- Experience of digital product management and managing a third party agency;
- Experience generating sponsorship revenue;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- You are creative and love coming up with ideas for developing and marketing the online platform.
There is also an opportunity for a Digital Content Editor / Social Media Editor to join the team on a full time basis creating content for the platform and social media, if you are interested please apply (don't forget to mention it in your cover letter so we know which role you would like to be considered for).
This is a fantastic role for a Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager to join a company where you will get to make a huge impact and grow your skills as the company expands. Expect a relaxed office environment where you will have a say in where and when you want to work!
More jobs like this
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Research & Analysis Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Contract £70,000 - £99,999 Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)