IT Project Assistant
IT Project Assistant / Project Coordinator - Private Members' Club
An IT Project Assistant / Project Coordinator is needed to join the IT Department of a prestigious private members' club located in leafy SW6. Expect to play a pivotal role supporting a variety of IT projects that range from the redesign of the club website to the roll out of online booking services.
Established in 1869 and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, the Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of the UK's greatest private members' clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager the IT Project Assistant / Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a variety of projects throughout the entire project lifecycle. Whether you are supporting the project managers; preparing and collating key information; producing and maintaining project resources, budgets and quality plans; tracking risks; communicating issues or providing the vital link with stakeholders, delivery teams and external suppliers you will play a key role ensuring the clubs projects are delivered on time and to budget.
To qualify. You should be an IT Project Assistant / Project Coordinator / Project Manager / Project Leader / Technical Projects Coordinator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Project Coordinator / Project Manager role with the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously;
- The ability to work across divisions and departments;
- Experience of supporting and delivering projects throughout the entire project lifecycle;
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills - you'll have the ability to communicate intelligently and diplomatically;
- Strong interpersonal skills, you'll work well in collaborative environments;
- The ability to function in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
In return the IT Project Assistant / Project Coordinator will become part of a talented and enthusiastic team working in a great environment. We look forward to working with you. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)