Associate Director – Multinationals
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate Director – Multinationals based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will work as a Relationship Manager and, in some instances, as a Regional Account Manager, developing and growing profitable long-term relationships with key allocated clients within the Telecoms Media and Tech (TMT) Sector. They will grow revenues across allocated portfolio and the TMT sector, successfully defending/serving existing business in addition to originating new value added revenue streams.
The individual will establish a holistic understanding of clients needs and deliver innovative high value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the Group (acting in-line with Global Standards) and manage the risks and Know your Customer (KYC) processes of the clients within the portfolio delicately.
The individual will be expected to co-ordinate origination and execution of activities across the spectrum of Global Banking & Markets products and services. Further more, they will also build the Global Banking franchise value and reputation in the market place.
The role holder will drive achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction and cost containment, and combine client relationship management with strong risk assessment and management capabilities ensuring the required credit quality & requisite returns on risk.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Previous experience of growing share of client wallet involving product specialists to ensure product capabilities are in line with client/sector requirements.
- A track record of Identifing event driven opportunities on an opportunistic basis, bringing in sector/country expertise as appropriate.
- Success record in establishing a holistic understanding of clients needs and deliver innovative high value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the Group.
- Track record of building and developing long term relationships including at key decision maker level for all clients.
- Ability to develop a strategic dialogue with the client on a multi dimensional basis.
- Excellent portfolio management skills
Closing dates for applications: 4th September 2017