Leveraged Acquisition and Finance (LAF) Advisory Product Specialist Associate
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Leveraged Acquisition and Finance (LAF) Advisory Product Specialist Associate – based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role is focused on supporting the Senior Product Specialist to drive growth in a global product line. The role holder will work closely with the portfolio management teams and quantitative research team to support and/or lead client facing activity and assist the growth of the product line.
The role holder will be expected to support the Asset Backed Finance team in structuring and monitoring asset backed exposures held on balance sheet. They will also provide administrative support to the team including regulatory returns, portfolio and transaction management and other ad-hoc tasks as requested by other team members.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Strong and proven technical leveraged finance product knowledge and transaction experience
- Exposure to the financial sponsor market
- Proven experience of supporting VP/Directors/Managing Directors to help gain substantial business for the Group across a full range of products.
- Proven experience of guiding, mentoring & leading Analyst with the supporting teams
- Proven record of proactively supporting the development, origination and execution of client solutions.
- Advanced understanding of risk management and risk mitigation.
Closing dates for applications: 4th September 2017
Apply for Leveraged Acquisition and Finance (LAF) Advisory Product Specialist Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly