Global Head of Currency Clearing
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Global Head of Currency Clearing based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be accountable to conceptualize, develop, deploy and commercialize a comprehensive suite of currency clearing product solutions that meet the cash management needs of corporate and commercial clients globally.
The individual will be responsible for interacting with the primary stakeholders in business development, operations, IT, Risk, Compliance and Legal. They will be responsible for developing and executing product marketing plans to increase product penetration, usage and revenue from the suite products and services that comprise the currency clearing offering. The role also includes identifying risks and executing the risk and control agenda.
The individual will be expected to drive and deliver revenue growth in line with customer needs and maximize the financial contribution of the currency clearing payment proposition in order to achieve the overarching business objectives. They will proactively manage costs, and achieve and exceed key performance indicators whilst building a sustainable business model.
In addition, the role holder will be expected to drive the delivery of a comprehensive and competitive suite of products delivered through a range of delivery channels by executing a commercially focused product management strategy and identifying, conceptualizing and remediating risks.
The role holder will represent the business area at global governance committees and forums to ensure that key objectives are prioritized appropriately for the global business segments.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Substantial in-depth specialist industry experience, in the area of Cash Management and/or Treasury Management and Transactional FX.
- Industry sector experience across Corporates and Financial Institutions.
- Strong managerial, communications, financial and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership skills in complex, matrix organizations leading teams with strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Experience in directing Information Technology and Operations from a strategic perspective.
Closing dates for applications: 4th September 2017