Lead Developer - Java / C# / .NET or C++
Lead Developer / Software Developer (Java / C# / .NET or C++) - Broadcast Media
A Lead Developer / Software Developer (Java / C# / .NET or C++) is needed to join a global leader within the broadcast technology space. Based from their flagship London office (they are also based in LA and Toronto) the Lead Developer / Software Developer (Java / C# / .NET or C++) should expect an exciting hands on role delivering robust software solutions whilst having a real impact in the direction of this global business.
Used by nearly 650 film studios, television networks and independent producers this progressive firm connects content owners and video providers to deliver entertainment to viewers on any screen (across 109 million households). Due to continued growth they are now seeking a Lead Developer / Software Developer (Java / C# / .NET or C++) to build their own talented tech team that ensures they remain the number 1 provider of premium content to top OTT platforms.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager the Lead Developer / Software Developer (Java / C# / .NET or C++) will be responsible for ensuring the development team produce outstanding features. Working with cutting edge technology you will produce high quality code whilst reviewing requirements and designs, implementing new functionality and researching emerging trends and standards for industry leading software solutions.
To qualify… You should be an experience Software Developer / Lead Developer / Java Developer / Java Software Developer / C# Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Software Development role in one of the following technologies – Java, C#, .NET, C++;
- Experience of SOA based architecture and RESTful APIs;
- Experience of working in a Scrum environment;
- Experience compiling system documentation;
- Experience with UML diagrams or equivalent, such as use case, activity, state, class and sequence;
- Experience of using design patterns to create solutions.
Experience with designing messaging systems, working with offshore development teams or exposure to polyglot development would be advantageous.
In return, the Lead Developer / Software Developer (Java / C# / .NET or C++) can expect all the benefits a top firm has to offer plus an amazing team environment, a central London location and ongoing career progression.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £100,000 or more Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £100,000 or more Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)