Associate – Multinationals, Global Banking
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate – Multinationals, Global Banking, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be supporting the Relationship Manager and Team Director on a portfolio of clients in the Corporate Sector group (CSG2) within the UK Multinationals team. They will provide pro-active support in deepening client relationships and improving income generation through focused business development activities, including managing a small portfolio of clients independently. The role holder will ensure prompt and appropriate response to customer enquiries and internal reporting requirements and they will also provide high quality industry sector, competitor and client level analysis to support business development and credit risk assessment. They will also identify marketing opportunities, undertaking appropriate analysis and preparation of proposals, presentations and pitches for new products and services. The role holder will understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business. They will also work with COBAM on the preparation of structured and focused application remarks for clients within the sector, covering annual reviews and new money proposals. The role holder will complete review and submission of credit risk returns including limit excess/exception, security/documentation outstanding, monthly credit control reports etc. They will develop a strong sectorial/product expertise and they will manage Deals and Pipeline transactions within ClientVision to ensure that the transaction data and status are accurately reflected. In addition, the role holder will monitor income generation and effectively manage the financial reporting and analysis for the client portfolio.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Understanding of risk management and credit mitigants
- Ability to undertake in depth review of industry, competitors, client and products and provide a high quality analysis of Credit risk
- Strong financial analysis capability, accounting degree preferred
- Ability to provide marketing support to Relationship Managers
- Ability to provide good analytical support to Relationship Managers
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of Global Banking & Markets products within the industry
- Previous experience working in a multinationals team is required
Closing date: 1st September 2017
Apply for Associate – Multinationals, Global Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly