RBWM Risk IFRS 9 Impairments Oversight
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a RBWM Risk IFRS 9 Impairments Oversight, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the successful implementation of the RBWM work within the bank-wide IFRS 9 Impairment Project, including developing models.
The role holder will be responsible for strategically understanding the impact of IASB’s proposal under IFRS9, communicating potential impact to senior management and ensuring the business’ readiness in terms of analytics, systems design and implementation for meeting the standards laid out for RBWM Globally.
The role holder will have oversight of the IFRS9 changes from a process perspective during 2017, and they will be required to ensure appropriate analysis is in place to support clear messaging in regards to RBWM impairment. They will be required to produce regular management information to RBWM and Group IFRS 9 Programme management highlighting status and key issues related to IFRS 9.
The role holder will also support RBWM CRO and RBWM CFO in all aspects of impairment. In addition the role holder will provide thought leadership in analytical MI design and deployment to support messaging across the RBWM business. Review operational effectiveness of IFRS9 and propose changes to improve.
The role holder will work as part of a small team of people in Group Retail Risk and has high level of flexibility to consult with Senior Management (especially with RBWM, Risk and Finance) at Group and Regional level.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience in managing Retail Risk Analytics
- Experience of delivering change
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Background in impairment, regulatory reporting or credit risk reporting would be a significant advantage
- Experience of working in a large banking organisation would be preferable
- Experience in working in a complex systems implementation project would be preferable.
- Strong execution and problem solving skills
- Ability to present information in a professional manner and respond to questions from all levels of management
Closing dates for applications: 1st September 2017