Global FCC M&T Risk Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Global FCC M&T Risk Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will form part of the risk team within the Risk, Response and Issue Validation division of the Global Financial Crime Compliance Monitoring and Testing (FCC M&T) department.
The individual will undertake reviews in areas that pose a material financial crime risk to the bank. These reviews will be dynamic in nature and some may be situated outside of the standard annual testing plan.
The role holder will be expected to assist the Global Head of FCC M&T Risk in identifying high priority areas for Risk reviews, in addition to rolling out the Risk and Response Target Operating Model. In addition, the individual will deliver an effective Risk and Response target operating model across business lines, and conduct activities that have been prioritised by senior management, in order to mitigate FCC risks. A key objective of the role will be to ensure that the FCC Monitoring and Testing plan is delivered on time. The role holder will assist management in identifying and containing compliance risk, monitoring, certification, reporting, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Ability to carry out bespoke reviews in specialised areas, creating innovative tests for risks that have not have been previously assessed.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) and Sanctions.
- Expertise and experience of Financial Crime Compliance Risk.
- Significant compliance or relevant audit / risk experience covering a wide range of business areas.
- An excellent understanding of the regulatory environment, expectations and interpretation of rules
- Demonstrable financial services experience.
- Strong understanding of the key principles of risk assessment, monitoring and testing.
- Experience of working in an international or global compliance function is desirable
- Experience of participating in cross border projects and undertaking functional reviews is desirable
Closing dates for applications: 1st September 2017
Apply for Global FCC M&T Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly