A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Analyst 3, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will form a key role in the Leverage and Acquisition Finance (LAF) team and be responsible for supporting Associate Directors / Directors to implement LAF's, Capital Financing and the wider Group strategy. They will support LAF Management in the implementation of strategy in order to maintain a strong, sustainable deal pipeline across the platform locally in line with the group purpose, vision and values through building, assist developing and maintaining client relationships and engaging with stakeholders across Global Banking & Markets and the wider group.
The individual will take active responsibility for ensuring effective governance structures and processes are followed and to developing an understanding of critical issues across LAF, working in partnership with support functions and the wider group.
The role holder will be expected to support LAF management to manage the total cost base and ownership of the direct costs under direct remit. They will identify and support opportunities to drive cost reduction, resulting in sustainable saves and achievement of cost targets. In addition, the role holder will develop and populate financing models, extracting the required information from a diverse and generic sources and ensure that such models are accurate, consistent and as clear as possible facilitating rapid review by senior team members. They will also assist in the structuring of transactions and assist in the preparation of submissions anticipating credit issues, market trends and competitive dynamics.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Strong and proven technical leveraged finance product knowledge and transaction experience
- Exposure to the financial sponsor market
- Proven experience of supporting VP/Directors/Managing Directors to help gain substantial business for the Group across a full range of products
- Demonstrate capacity to build & develop long term relationships including at key decision maker level for clients
- Proven record of proactively supporting the development, origination and execution of client solutions.
- Advanced understanding of risk management and risk mitigation.
Closing dates for applications: 1st September 2017