Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want.
Our client has become a global player, and the most admired provider of Inflight Services in the World.
Their award-winning chefs create authentic meals for all classes, designed to suit airline customers' local cuisine and culture. Their passion for creative and logistical distinction results in the successful delivery of over 320,000 meals a day.
Their food division serves customers at 60 airports across 12 countries. With catering, packing and distribution facilities including Australia, Italy, Singapore, South Africa, the UK, the USA and the UAE, they manage their customers' global catering requirements with excellence and efficiency.
They are now looking for an experienced ACCA, CIMA or ACA Finance Manager .
Main duties include:
- Business partnering with the BA Business Director; offering valuable advice and support.
- Continually improving the quality, accuracy and timeliness of financial information to key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the closure of the operational month end accounts to the set deadline.
- Ensuring that all operational month end accounts are accurate and have a full understanding of any deviations from flash /budget and any future impacts of current deviations
- Prepare reporting packs for the BA Business Director to assist in the month end reviews with Finance Director
- Ensuring all internal/external weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports are complete and accurate prior to submission.
- Assisting in setting, monitoring and upkeep of operational KPI's, highlighting any issues
- Ensuring all financial processes are robust & relevant in the unit accounted for
- Assist in commercial reviews and challenge where appropriate.
- Collate, challenge and report the effects of any disruption to the business immediately to aid fast decision making to reduce effect on the key customer.
- Prepare forecast/budgets and present with full explanation key movements to FD and BA Business Director.
- Assist in cost control, cost reduction and commercial projects as and when required.
- Prepare Capex submissions, budgets & forecasts.
- Producing and presenting monthly management accounts to the key customer.
- Managing a control office team including a team manager and 8 admin clerks.
- Dotted line into the Finance Director based in Manchester.
- Liaising with peers at Gatwick and also central finance team at ALSG
This list is not exhaustive, accountabilities may vary dependant on locality or role complexity and may include any other duties considered reasonable by the line manager.
The person you will:
- Hold a professional Qualification in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Minimum 5+ years Finance Management experience.
- Previous SAP experience would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be Commercially astute / have commercial awareness
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong management accounting and analytical skills are essential
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter.
Closing date for application: 12th August 2017