Senior Manager Capital Management
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager Capital Management based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will work in close conjunction with the Global Head of Capital Management to Group targeted Return on Risk-Weighted Assets (RoRWA) at a portfolio and transaction level by designing and executing RWA/Capital management and improvement projects in alignment with strategic Group RWA initiatives. They will provide technical input on GTRF products and its treatment within pricing models to Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking and Markets (GBM) portfolio management teams. They will be expected to provide training and support to GTRF product and frontline teams in the use of pricing tools and the treatment of RWA/Capita within risk models.
The individual will also work with internal stakeholders from CMB, GBM, GRA and Regulatory reporting teams at Group and Regional country level on a range of regulatory capital issues impacting GTRF. They will coordinate the roll out of RWA/Capital management projects at Group and Regional levels to ensure RWA/Capital benefits are reported accurately in external reporting systems.
The role holder will provide technical and project support in the roll out of IRB models focussed on Trade products. This will involve working closely with Group risk analytics teams and the regulatory reporting teams. In addition, they will provide analysis, research and information to the Head of Capital Management on a range of regulatory and technical issues impacting GTRF and the industry.
In addition to the above, the individual will Develop and execute RWA/ Capital management projects to deliver targeted improvements in RWA and Capital management. They will be involved in project management and execution of all Trade related risk models to deliver accurate RWA numbers.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Broad commercial banking and relationship management experience including an in-depth knowledge of the Trade & RF business on a global basis
- Exposure to GTRF and other commercial/global banking products
- Strong technical skills in Capital management and Product knowledge
- In depth knowledge of regulations at a Global, regional and country level
- Strong project management skills
- Typical qualifications would include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- Broad knowledge of group strategy
- Strong credit skills and risk management developed across a number of lending activities and products
- In depth knowledge of GTRF, CMB, GBM, GRA And GRIAP
- An understanding of the changing regulatory environment externally and its potential impact on the business
Closing date for this role: August 28th 2017