Associate, Liquidity and Funding
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate, Liquidity and Funding, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will actively managing the funding, liquidity and cash management of the UK Balance Sheet through both accrual and mark to market instruments across G10 and EM currencies. They will maximise return from short dated cash management on behalf of the bank while ensuring regulatory compliance and provide consistent pricing for internal funding to the commercial bank. The role holder will work closely with the stakeholders across Markets as well as PCM, CMB and GB in achieving sustainable business growth.
They will be diligient in cash and funding management ensuring the bank is able to make its payments when they fall whilst optimising the cost for the bank and they will ensure the desk remains within any liquidity and risk limits applicable to its activities.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent work-related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with very strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Understanding of MM and FX products.
- Strong Excel and visual basic skills.
Closing date for the job: 28th August 2017.
Apply for Associate, Liquidity and Funding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly