Senior Reporting Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Reporting Manager, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will lead the reporting of results for both RBWM in the UK and in Europe. They will have responsibility for managing all aspects of monthly, quarterly, half year and annual reporting including Flash (Midmonth, WD4), This role spans multiple countries (RBWM Europe & UK) and brands. The role holder will ensure RBWM Europe Business Finance is at the forefront of reporting quality, timeliness and accuracy. They will lead the monthly reporting process for UK and RBWM Europe including Flash and Actual. They will effectively manage the HBEU MI relationship to ensure that the monthly close is achieved within deadlines and to a high level of data quality. They will review existing processes to create further efficiencies in reporting and lead and review the production of monthly results packs for UK and Europe which will be utilised in UK Exco, UK BPR, Europe Exco. The role holder will lead RWA reporting for the UK and Europe and manage monthly balance forecasts for ALM and Capital Management purposes.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Past working experience in a relevant role with a particular focus on reporting
- Experience of supporting comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Proven experience of being able to handle multiple deliverables simultaneously whilst maintaining an exceptional level of quality.
- An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
Closing dates for applications: 24th August 2017