Senior Manager, Complex Investigations, FCTM
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager, Complex Investigations, FCTM based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will operate within the firm’s ccomplex investigative programs across regions, and countries related to fraud, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption. They will ensure the quality and consistency of the investigations and the adequacy of the resourcing across the investigative program.
The individual will be expected to undertake investigations within a programmatic capability across regions, and countries to conduct complex, proactive, intelligence-driven investigations. They will communicate information on the most significant and sensitive investigations and related mitigating actions to Regional and Group senior management to support and facilitate a strategic appraisal of the relevant risks.
The role holder will be able to develop strategic capability to mitigate future threats in response to these significant investigation and they will be expected to operate within a systemic capability to refer investigative findings and recommendations to other parts of the firm for follow-on action to mitigate the identified financial crime risk, track the response, and ensure appropriate governance.
The role holder will also interact effectively with Regional law enforcement, security and regulatory agencies, and financial intelligence units, in furtherance of public-private partnership, information sharing, and training initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience working within a regulatory, investigative, or financial intelligence agency, or as a senior compliance manager within a global firm, in the financial services industry.
- Detailed experience in mitigating the harms associated with the threat of financial crime at a strategic level
- An excellent understanding of the worldwide regulatory environment and expectations, relevant regulations, codes, as well as their underlying purpose to mitigate risk to the financial system and provide information useful for the public sector to provide law enforcement and security.
- Some leadership experience and a strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels.
- Ability to develop efficient and effective solutions to complex global issues.
Closing dates for applications: 23rd August 2017