IT Systems Administrator
IT Systems Administrator / IT Manager - Charity
An IT Systems Administrator / IT Manager is needed to join a geological research organisation based in Cambridge. Providing a high level of support across all computer systems (software and hardware) the IT Systems Administrator / IT Manager will become the ‘go-to' person for all IT- related issues.
Established in 1988 this leading charitable trust carries out worldwide field, literature, and analysis-based geological research. Affiliated with the University of Cambridge this innovative not-for-profit are now seeking a talented IT Systems Administrator / IT Manager to ensure the smooth running of their IT infrastructure.
Joining as the IT Systems Administrator / IT Manager you will be responsible for managing all onsite hardware (servers, storage, mobiles, phones workstations etc.) and software. Whether you are troubleshooting and resolving technical issues; managing software (purchase, licenses, deployments, updates); implementing security measures; running the network, or much more, expect to be the main point of contact for all IT queries within this unique organisation.
To qualify... You should be an IT Systems Administrator / IT Systems Manager / IT Manager / IT Support Manager / IT Support Engineer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar IT Management role (management of IT systems, software and hardware - you won't be managing a team);
- Knowledge of Windows Server; Active Directory; Windows 10; Microsoft Office (incl. MS Access);
- The ability to handle all types of standard office-related IT issues;
- The ability to communicate effectively on all levels;
- A friendly, welcoming and outgoing demeanour;
- The willingness to learn new software and implement new technologies.
Joining a highly established charity who is a major pioneer in geological research the IT Systems Administrator / IT Manager can expect benefits such as a friendly working environment, health insurance, excellent pension and many more. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in Cambridge
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Charity jobs in Cambridge
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in Cambridge
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Public Sector jobs in Cambridge